Search This Blog

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Study Aids Available on Ebay

There are a couple of noteworthy suppliers of supplemental study materials for the Excelsior Nursing program. Both larends and studygroup101 have CD's for sell through Ebay that contain information, notes, and practice exams that can be used as a supplement to help you prepare for the Excelsior College Exams in Nursing. They also sell materials to supplement your study of Anatomy and Physiology, Microbiology, etc..

I have personally used the CD's provided by larends to help myself prepare for exams. I have used them to study for Essentials of Nursing Care: Health Safety, and Essentials of Nursing Care: Health Differences. I passed both of these on the first attempt. I am currently using a CD from studygroup101 to supplement my study for the Anatomy and Physiology Excelsior College Exam, and have found it very useful.

Both are available fairly cheap. Larends' materials are typically available for $12.50 per CD, with free shipping. Studygroup101s' materials are typically available for $9.99 per CD, plus a small shipping fee (currently about $2.51). Both also offer package deals that provide materials that cover more than 1 exam, usually all 8 nursing exams.

Be sure to read my other posts concerning The College Network study modules.


2 comments:

  1. Brent, did you attend Excelsior College and successfully graduate with your Associates Degree in Nursing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey brent I am in college network through excelsior I was wondering if the actual exams are like the practice ones/

    ReplyDelete