Search This Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Personal Experience With The College Network Study Guides/Modules

The World Wide Web is home to many differing opinions regarding The College Network and its study materials. I cannot speak personally concerning their business practices, or the costs associated with purchasing anything directly from them. I can, however, comment about their study guides/modules themselves.

I have spoken multiple times on this blog concerning how I have been using older versions of TCN guides to prepare for my Excelsior College exams. Although a single study system rarely works for everyone, I have had great success using these modules. I have used TCN modules to pass 6 exams so far, scoring an "A" or "B" on each. These include:

1. Anatomy & Physiology
2. Microbiology
3. EONC: Health Safety
4. EONC: Health Differences
5. EONC: Chronicity
6. EONC: Reproductive Health

I have used the test-prep CD's offered for sale by Larends and SudyGroup101 found on Ebay as supplemental sources, as well as FlashcardExchange.com, but haven't used either extensively. My personal opinion is that the TCN modules are well written and cover all necessary information. The versions I have used up until this point were printed between 2004 and 2006, with the exception of one. The EONC: Reproductive Health guide was printed in 2007.

I hope that this information is helpful. Again, I have no experience in dealing with The College Network directly, I have only used second-hand study guides.

Good luck to everyone, and please feel free to contact me if you feel that I may of some assistance.

2 comments:

  1. I just started the program, My first Test will be on Health and safety, I find it hard to read, bored with the material, how did you study for the exam? and was it difficult?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a victim of weak erection and premature ejaculation,for the
    past 4 years,and for this past 4 years my life was horrible,one day i saw a
    post of a man being cured by a Doctor, called Dr Imoloa,so i contact him
    and i get the cure from him,and my 4 years disaster and pains were like a
    dreams so if you have this problem of weak erection and premature
    ejaculation he also have cure for lupus disease, corneal ulcer, polio disease,
    Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, cystic fibrosis, epilepsy,joint pain,
    fetal alcohol spectrum, schizophrenia, lichen planus, cancer, diabetes, asthma syphilis, and many more... you can contact Dr Imoloa for help,Email drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / whatssapp +2347081986098.
    -

    ReplyDelete