Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Reproductive Health Exam

Just took, and passed, Essentials of Nursing Care: Reproductive Health this past Saturday (March 12, 2011). Scored a B. Was very pleased with this grade as there was a lot of information covered for that exam. For this test I used The College Network module and StudyGroup101's study CD to augment the module.

The TCN module that I used this time was not one that was written for the older series of Nursing Concepts exams, as I have used in the past. For this exam I used the updated TCN module Essentials of Nursing Care: Reproductive Health.

Thus far I have used The College Network modules as my primary study source for 6 exams, including:

Microbiology

Anatomy and Physiology

EONC: Health Safety

EONC: Health Differences

EONC: Chronicity

EONC: Reproductive Health

I'm planning on using the TCN module to study for the next exam, Health Differences 1, and will let everyone know how it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment